Support Our Sponsors

Support those who Support the Regatta!

Sign Up for Email Alerts

Receive the latest news and alerts.

Sign up for email

Regatta Cancelled

Comments Off
July 27, 2017 ·

Unfortunately, the Regatta is being cancelled for Saturday, July 29 (there is not another rescheduled date for this year).

From the Crystal Lake Park District: The lake water is still very high and we are unable to open the swim area and guard this area safely.

Motorized boats are still restricted from using the lake. Many piers and boats are under water and could cause a hazard.

In addition, both main and west beach swim areas will remain closed through next Monday. We are hoping the water will go down and the swim areas can be re-set up and be ready to open on Tuesday.

July 26, 2017 ·

With more rain anticipated tonight, we are going to wait until Friday at noon to make a final call on whether or not to go with the scheduled Regatta on Saturday. Currently the beach is closed due to high water level and a high bacteria count.
By 12noon on Friday, we will post the decision on the You may also call the Rainoutline at 815-410-4475 ext. 3. or check this website.

Regatta Cancelled

Comments Off
June 17, 2017 ·

Good Morning Everyone. It has been officially announced that due to poor weather conditions America’s Cardboard Cup Regatta will be rescheduling to our Rain Date of July 29th, 2017. We hope you all stay dry and safe today and we will see you in July! Please stay tuned for additional updates and tips.

Inclement Weather?

Comments Off
June 12, 2017 ·

In case of event cancellation: Visit RAINOUTLINE.COM or Call: 815-410-4475 (Main Beach ext. 3)

May 11, 2017 ·

Cardboard sheets can be picked up at the maintenance garage by Main Beach Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. Stop by the park district maintenance garage, pick up a few sheets of cardboard, and start building your boat today to participate in this fun and charitable Crystal Lake tradition!

See All Updates >